Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS Members
Recorded Event - April 29, 2020
3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Receiving the right care at the right time is in the best interest of every individual, and it can save your organization significant health care expenses down the road. Ensuring your employees get proper care can be challenging during the best of times. Learn what essential care is during the COVID-19 pandemic, how to help your employees get it and how it benefits your organization.
• Learn what getting the right care at the right time at the right place really means for employees and your organization.
• Analyze your data to identify serious employee health risks in your organization.
• Understand what essential care is and how your provider network can provide that care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Ramp up communication efforts to ensure employees are getting the care they need.
• Select goals and key indicators to ensure your plan is providing high-quality care that delivers value to your organization.