Free to International Foundation and ISCEBS members
Pooled Employer Plans (PEPs): Mitigating Fiduciary Risk While Reducing Administrative Burden
Tuesday, December 12, 2023|3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Pooled employer plans (PEPs) are gaining popularity as a retirement plan option that helps improve retirement outcomes while controlling costs. What questions should plan sponsors ask before putting the PEP into their benefit plan step? Tune in and:
• Discover how PEP features differ from those found in single employer plans
• Learn why (and how) PEPs are gaining popularity
• Recognize how PEPs may reduce expenses and how plan sponsors can evaluate the cost
• Find out whether PEPs can really eliminate plan audits—Is it too good to be true?
• Understand the effects of offloading roles to outside administrators
• See how adopting a PEP typically reduces fiduciary risk and administrative burden.