Employee Benefits Survey: 2020 Results
Employee benefits remain a critical part of the relationship between employers and workers, especially during these times of rapid change and uncertainty. In addition to serving as an important financial safety net, benefits also act as a recruitment and retention tool. Employee benefits represent a significant percentage of total employee compensation, as much as 60% in some organizations.
This comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking report takes a deep dive into the topics heavily impacting the current workplace landscape including:
- Pension and retirement plans
- Health care and dental benefits
- Transgender-inclusive health benefits
- Fertility benefits
- Prescription drugs
- Parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and paid-time-off (PTO)
- Disability benefits and sick leave
- Work/life benefits
- At-work perks including dress code, coffee service, gifts, nap rooms, pets at work, etc.
- Educational assistance
- Transportation benefits
Purchase the Report
$75 (Nonmembers: $125). This publication is available in e-book format only.
Members of the media can request a copy from