All individuals attending the conference will be required to be fully vaccinated, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for COVID-19.
All in attendance must attest to their vaccination status. If not vaccinated, they will be directed to the virtual conference offerings.
We will continue to monitor federal, state and local guidance on safety precautions and are in frequent communication with the property’s safety leaders. We will post updates on safety protocols as they are available.
Conference Participant Expectations:
• Adhere to all federal (CDC), state, and local health authority guidelines while traveling to the program;
• Not participate if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have recently been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID 19 or variants;
• Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
• Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, traveling to and at the program;
• Act in the best interests of your own well-being, and that of your fellow conference participants; and
• Avoid crowded social gatherings, receptions, venues or other indoor activities that do not implement social distancing or other recommended hygiene practices.
Acceptance (Assumption) of Risk:
I have read and understand the above warning concerning COVID-19. I acknowledge that in connection with attending a Foundation-sponsored in-person program, I have determined that attendance is of value to me and I therefore accept the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 in order to attend in person. I agree that I am personally responsible for complying with the announced measures to prevent the presence and spread of the disease and for my safety and actions while attending the program.