New edition now available!
A plain English guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), this book provides detailed information, sample forms and tools that cover every aspect of FMLA. The guide will help employers determine:
- Whether they are covered by the law
- Who is eligible for leave
- What types of leave are covered
- How much leave employees may take
- How to comply with notice and other paperwork requirements.
In its fifth edition, the book covers all of the latest changes to FMLA, including regulations interpreting the law, court decisions and more.
Click to see the Table of Contents.
Keywords:benefits|compliance|COBRA|FMLA|State/Provincial Laws and Regulations|Health and welfare|health information privacy/security|human resources|United States|new products