As an organization that has provided education to the benefits industry for more than six decades, we remain fully committed to providing education today and in the uncertain weeks and months to come.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our educational program attendees and all supporting stakeholders who help us build and deliver our education. Due to the medical advisories and restrictions issued to help prevent the spread of coronavirus,
we are canceling these upcoming conferences and events:
- Health Care Management Conference, April 6-8—Phoenix, Arizona
- Portfolio Concepts and Management, April 20-23—Philadelphia, Pennsylvania*
- Art & Science of Health Promotion Conference, April 20-24—Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Investments Institute, April 27-29—New Orleans, Louisiana
- Washington Legislative Update, May 4-5—Washington, D.C.
- CONNECT Global Benefits Summit, May 11-13—Chicago, Illinois
- Canadian Legal and Legislative Update, May 27-29 — Nashville, TN
- Séminaire sur la gestion des caisses de retraite, Jeudi 28 mai — Montréal, QC
- Evidence, Insight and Strategy for Optimizing Health Benefits, June 9-11—Boston, MA
CEBS students scheduled for an exam should check with their testing center regarding possible closures.
At this time, our summer and fall programs will continue as scheduled. We will, of course, continue to closely monitor the situation and make any decisions necessary to put the safety of our attendees first.
We are continuing to update our
Coronavirus Resources and are covering strategies for employers to navigate these uncertain times, including new legislation and regulations. In addition, in the coming weeks and months, we are adding to our library of virtual educational opportunities on emerging benefit topics.
We thank you for choosing the International Foundation as your educational resource. It is my sincere hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.
Terry Davidson, CEBS
Chief Executive Officer
*We are working to reschedule Portfolio Concepts and Management for later in 2020. Details to be announced.