Recommended Sequence (course 2 of 4): The first course in the curriculum is
The Group Insurance Landscape. It is recommended that you take this course before
Group Benefits Funding and Pricing, and
Life Cycle of a Group Benefits Plan.
This course outlines the plan sponsor's role in group benefits plan management and provides an overview of key requirements related to group benefits design, claims administration, premium administration, recordkeeping and communication.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Group Benefits Programs
- Lesson 2: Group Benefits Program Design
- Lesson 3: Approaches to Group Benefits Program Design
- Lesson 4: Group Benefits Program Administration
- Lesson 5: Key Requirements of Group Benefits Program Administration
View full course outline [PDF].
This course counts toward the
Fundamentals in Group Benefits certificate. Earn your certificate to understand why insurance is needed, the common benefits provided under group benefits plans, and the roles and responsibilities regarding the management of a group benefits plan. Learn more.