ADA is a wide-ranging civil rights law that prohibits, under certain circumstances, discrimination based on disability. Further, ADA affords a broad series of protections against discrimination for Americans with disabilities. This course goes into depth on Title I of ADA, which specifically provides protection from employment discrimination to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to ADA
- Lesson 2: Disability Defined
- Lesson 3: Qualified Individuals and Employment Activities
- Lesson 4: Medical lnquiries, Confidentiality and Wellness Programs
- Lesson 5: Interactive Process
- Lesson 6: Reasonable Accommodation
View full course outline [PDF].