One-Credit E-Learning Course
$50 (Non-members $75)
Additional CE Available
Published on April 10, 2015
This e-learning course will explain who and what are covered by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, including business associates, how to properly disclose Protected Health Information (PHI), when the minimum necessary standards apply and additional administrative requirements.
- Lesson 1: The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Lesson 2: What Is Protected Health Information?
- Lesson 3: When Is It Acceptable to Use or Disclose PHI?
- Lesson 4: The Minimum Necessary Standard
- Lesson 5: Covered Entities
- Lesson 6: Business Associates
View full course outline [PDF].