This best-selling e-learning course provides comprehensive training on the latest HIPAA regulations for plan sponsors and business associates. You'll learn who and what are covered by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, how to properly disclose Protected Health Information (PHI), and when the minimum necessary standards apply. It also explains the additional administrative requirements your organization must comply with.
The course includes six easy-to-navigate lessons:
- Lesson 1: The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Lesson 2: Protected Health Information
- Lesson 3: When to Use or Disclose PHI
- Lesson 4: The Minimum Necessary Standard
- Lesson 5: Covered Entities
- Lesson 6: Business Associates
View full course outline [PDF].