How health care plans are designed and administered can play a key role in attracting and retaining your employees. Having trained staff that can effectively answer health care and group benefit plan questions is essential. This course is designed to provide you with a solid introduction to the basic issues of group health medical benefits.
- Lesson One: Health Care History and Strategy
- Lesson Two: Group Health Plan Sponsors
- Lesson Three: Group Health Plan Funding
- Lesson Four: Group Health Plan Design
- Lesson Five: Containing Group Health Plan Costs
- Lesson Six: Section 125 Plans
- Lesson Seven: Prescription Drug Plans and Other Common Health Benefits
- Lesson Eight: Health Intervention Programs
- Lesson Nine: Laws Affecting Group Health Plans
- Lesson Ten: The Impact of ACA
View full course outline[PDF].